Pay Fines and Costs

Parking Ordinance and Fine Payment

If you receive a parking ticket, the only Officer that can discuss this issue with you is the Issuing Officer.  No other Officer, including the Chief of Police, can take action on your behalf.  If you wish to contest the ticket, you may do so by not paying the original parking ticket.  Any unpaid parking tickets will result in a citation being filed against you through Magisterial District Court 21-3-03.  Upon receiving the citation, you will have the opportunity to respond by entering a plea of not guilty.  Please be aware that by following this process, additional costs and fees will be incurred in addition to the original parking ticket fine amount.

To Pay fines related to Common Pleas and Magisterial District Courts Please visit the link below.

Common Pleas and Magisterial District Courts